Data Runs Deep was the first analytics consultancy in Australia to be awarded Google Data Studio Certified Partner status.
We love Data Studio. It's intuitive, quick, flexible and allows for a tremendous amount of design and presentation options.
You can see some of our design work on the Data Studio Gallery -- we built the M Night Shyamalan dashboard, visualising the performance metrics of the director's movies. (We've done "normal" things as well, like website performance dashboards, Ecommerce dashboards, and whole-of-company dashboards.)
We also love Data Studio because it's really good at things like:
- All your important data from Google Analytics can be displayed in one place
- You can control how reports and widgets are named, so you can use your own taxonomy and not Google's
- AdWords and YouTube data are available via automatic connectors baked into Data Studio
- Additional connectors enable you to add offline / backend data, and anything else you can think of
- Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter data can be pulled in too
Our work with Google Data Studio runs through scoping and wireframes, through to data source configuration, front end design and layout, automation, right through to training and support. As Data Studio Certified Partners, we've been accredited by Google themselves for our processes and products.
Creation of a Data Studio dashboard is priced from $2,650 ex GST and can usually be turned around within a week.
We love working with Data Studio, and we love using it to solve problems. If you'd like a demo of the product, or if you'd like to talk through some options on how it might become your favourite part of your reporting and analysis stack, get in touch today.
Oh and one last cool thing you can do with Google Data Studio; embed your reports in web pages! Click around in this example dashboard below to see it in effect. Use the date range picker to update your reporting period instantly, select a particular campaign from the drop down or click a segment of the pie chart to see how that device performed.