Broken is bad
If there’s something a broken or suboptimal in how your data is being collected, there’s a knock-on effect that can seriously impact the validity of your reporting, and the decisions you’re making. That's not good.
We've conducted Google Analytics Audits for organisations in industries from fashion to finance. Using our tried and tested methodology, which includes a 50-point data quality check, we assess the quality of your site’s Google Analytics implementation and provide actionable recommendations for fixes.
Our Google Analytics Audits include:
- Kickoff meeting to understand your business’ data priorities
- Full review of the on-site implementation of Google Analytics
- Full check of Google Analytics at the Account, Property and View level
- Structured recommendations for fixes
- Wrap-up meeting and handover
All our audits are presented as a full, written report with all handover documentation. A Google Analytics Audit can be combined with a Google Tag Manager Audit for an in-depth review and analysis of your current implementation.
To find out more about our Google Analytics Audit, get in touch today.