Google Tag Manager should be a part of any Google Analytics implementation. As well as streamlining the firing of tags on a website, it’s also a hugely useful piece of middleware that can enhance the quality and quantity of information being sent from your website to Google Analytics’ servers.
Data Runs Deep is a Google Tag Manager Certified Partner. We specialise in the design, delivery and support of custom Google Tag Manager implementations.
This can include dataLayer specification development, migration to GTM / Universal Analytics, and the development of a Measurement Plan to ensure that business requirements are fully mapped to trackable on-site outcomes.
Our complete package around Google Tag Manager includes the following areas:
- Migration of legacy tracking to Google Tag Manager
- Advanced Data Layer specification development
- Support to technical teams and/or agencies
- Custom tracking solutions to track user interactions with complex website assets
- Google Tag Manager upgrade and implementation
- Training in how to use, manage and work with Google Tag Manager
- Ongoing support and review sessions
We deal with Google Tag Manager day in, day out. Our Melbourne-based consultants have experience with a variety of industries and marketplaces, and have worked in lots of different technical environments.
To talk to Data Runs Deep about your Google Tag Manager woes, get in touch today.