Google Analytics 360 (formerly Google Analytics Premium) is the Enterprise-class version of Google's core Analytics product, the most popular web analytics platform in Australia.
Google Analytics 360 adds powerful processing, feature and management enhancements to the easy-to-use and familiar UI.
The overall features and functions that are available with Google Analytics 360 make up a long list.
They're all awesome. Here are some of our favourites:
- Integration with BigQuery gives you unsampled Google Analytics data to analyse to your heart's content. Blend it with existing backend customer data, query it in the cloud. No more slow offline processing of clickstream data into a clunky BI tool
- Integration with DoubleClick Bid Manager means that you can see meaningful impression data alongside ad clicks. New Google Analytics reports also give you insight into creatives, sites and exchanges that ran the ad
- Integration with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. It's gorgeous
- Custom Funnels give greater visualisation and segmentation options, and allow Events to be used as Steps
- Unsampled data is available, and sampling limits for on-the-fly reports are much higher than in Google Analytics Standard. The 10 million monthly hit limit present on Standard is removed on Google Analytics 360
- Data Freshness is a whole different world, with data available in your reports within fifteen minutes (!)
- Custom Dimensions are much more versatile, with 200 slots available (compared to 20 slots avaiable on Google Analytics Standard)
- Data-Driven Attribution takes the guesswork out of Attribution Modelling
Google Analytics 360 is only available via a Reseller in Australia and New Zealand. By working with a Reseller, you're getting access to comprehensive support across strategy, implementation and analysis and at Data Runs Deep we're particularly proud of the way we work with our Google Analytics 360 customers to develop the right mix of support and training that boosts and bolsters their analytics capability.
To find out more about the benefits of Google Analytics 360 and how its fast, furious and flexible data processing capabilities can transform your organisation, get in touch today for a demo.