Google BigQuery is the analytical crown jewel in the Google Cloud Platform. Queries that would take hours (or even days) to run on traditional databases are completed in seconds on BigQuery. It's the future of data analysis.
There are lots of reasons to love BigQuery. Here's a few to get you started:
- Scale: Utilising Google’s global infrastructure to run queries, BigQuery allows you queries of virtually unlimited size/number.
- Cost: BigQuery charges by query size, currently at $5 per terabyte - outrageously affordable rates.
- Managed: no need to maintain/upgrade servers or hardware, as all of this is handled by Google's cloud platform.
- Integration of data: BigQuery can ingest data from your Google Analytics, Android apps, CRM and any other sources, which can then be joined up in your queries.
- Ease: BigQuery uses a variation of SQL to run queries, making it very accessible to anyone who can use a traditional database.
With in-house BigQuery expertise, Data Runs Deep can help your business take advantage of this extremely powerful and versatile data platform.
To find out how we can help, check out the links below or contact us today.