Attribution 360 brings offline and online marketing campaign data into one place, giving organisations unprecedented insight into the mix of marketing channels that lead to conversion.
Attribution 360 will be available in Australia to existing Google Analytics 360 Suite customers in early 2020.
Yes, that's a long time away.
We've completed some early training in A360 and from what we've seen, there are some steps you can take now to hit the ground running when Attribution 360 is launched in Australia:
- Get your campaign naming tight. Really tight. Agencies can't "accidentally forget UTMs any more." If you thought it was inexcusable now, it's about to get a whole heap more inexcusable with Attribution 360.
- Get your DV360/SA360 and Google Ads data linked. All of it.
- Get your Cost Data Upload tight, consistent, and accurate. All of it!
- Get your Channel Groupings tight. Not MCF groupings, but default Channel Groupings, as granular as you can, in a dedicated View.
- Don't enable User-ID in this View as this will interfere with Attribution 360's smarts
- Get people in your company excited about attribution, and make sure everyone is across "human" and Data Driven models. Attribution 360 will best benefit organisations that have already made use of the attribution features in Google Analytics.
- If all else fails, talk to a Google Cloud Partner with Cloud For Marketing certification, such as Data Runs Deep. There are techniques of rolling your own cloud-based version of Attribution 360 and while it won't be as full-featured, ingesting all your data from ad channels and running a machine learning model can still be a heap of fun!
That's a lot to do, and even if Attribution 360 was available in Australia today, you'd still need to complete those steps before you get started. So make hay while the sun shines!
Google Analytics 360 Suite, part of the Google Marketing Platform, is only available via a Partner in Australia and New Zealand. By working with a Partner, you're getting access to comprehensive support across strategy, implementation and analysis and at Data Runs Deep we're particularly proud of the way we work with our Google Analytics 360 customers to develop the right mix of support and training that boosts and bolsters their analytics capability.
To find out more about the benefits of Google Analytics 360 and how its fast, furious and flexible data processing capabilities can transform your organisation, get in touch today for a demo.