This is the training course that says everyone needs to start somewhere, and welcomes you with open arms to the wonderful world of Google Analytics.
We'll assume that you're working in marketing or communications, and that Google Analytics is just one sliver of your responsibilities at work.
We'll also assume that you have a desire to go deeper, to feed something that feels a bit like an internal data nerd (it's okay, we understand.)
Beginners' Google Analytics Training takes the form of a full-day workshop conducted at your offices, and using your organisation's own Google Analytics data.
Here's what to expect:
- We start with a gentle introduction to the concepts of web analytics, and we talk through some case studies of how other organisations in Australia have used data to make a difference.
- Next, we take a tour through the Google Analytics interface, clearing away the clutter of reports you don't and will never need, and showing you how to find and focus on the ten percent that really matters.
- We then move through key Acquisition, Behaviour and Conversion reports and look at ways of segmenting and slicing your data to get more insight.
- We'll look into campaign reporting, the user journey, and talk you through best practice for keeping your account ticking over nicely.
- The day closes with a review of Dashboards, looking at ways to connect your colleagues with the data that matters most.
- It's not salesy, and there's no secret sauce. We love to share everything we know.
There's plenty of time for Q&A throughout the day -- it's a workshop, but at times it feels more like a semi-structured conversation exploring data. It's a lot of fun, and we can deliver the Beginners' Google Analytics Training course to groups of 1 to 10(ish) people.
If this sounds good, and you'd like to chat about some options, get in touch today.