Melbourne : 2, 3, 4 May 2017 - click here for more info - Earlybird $549 ex GST
Sydney : 17, 18, 19 May 2017 - click here for more info - Earlybird $549 ex GST
At Data Runs Deep we've been delivering in-house Google Analytics training workshops since 2012, training organisations like VicRoads, RMIT, Hawthorn FC and Coles, and now we're launching our own three-day Google Analytics courses in Australia.
Our Google Analytics training course is designed to tick a lot of boxes:
- Practical. Our trainers work with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager day in, day out. They know what works.
- Open. Instead of just telling you what you can do, we show you how to do it. We keep no secrets.
- Fun. Stuffy learning environments aren't as good for learning as free and fluid workshops and exercises.
Our course mixes deep-dive sessions with structured exercises and workshops, with shorter need-to-know modules that download best practice directly into your brain.
No other Google Analytics training course is more actionable, more fun, and more BS-free.
Training Course Schedule
Day One - Google Analytics Fundamentals
Google Analytics Fundamentals courses are a dime a dozen -- because teaching easy stuff is easy.
That's why we're going beyond easy stuff and covering areas that we think are the real fundamentals: measurement strategy, analysis techniques, and visualisation.
- Morning Session 1: Web Analytics Concepts
- Morning Session 2: Analytics Measurement Strategy
- Afternoon Session 1: Analysis Methods, Techniques and Realisation
- Afternoon Session 2: Reporting & Visualisation
Day One is designed for anyone that needs a grounding in the hands-off skills around web analytics. We work through measurement strategies in awesome group exercises. We set up Goals, we configure funnels, and we segment our users.
We look at models for reporting and visualisation, and we make it fun.
Note that this isn't an absolute beginners course. Familiarity with the Google Analytics interface is recommended. Beginners training is offered in-company only and you can find out more here.
Day Two - Advanced & Applied Google Analytics
Day Two plants attendees at the heart of a major web analytics pain point -- effective campaign management and reporting.
We introduce a tried and tested model to make campaign reporting a breeze, and back it up with a set of hands-on exercises and workshops.
- Morning Session 1: Setting up Google Analytics Properly
- Morning Session 2: Campaign Tracking In Google Analytics
- Afternoon Session 1: Using The Google Analytics API (includes Google Data Studio training)
- Afternoon Session 2: Add-Ons Tools To Help Get The Job Done
Day Two is designed for people that like to get their hands a bit dirty.
No development or technical knowledge is required. (There are some tecchy bits, but it's okay to zone out now and again if it all gets too much. We're human too.)
We go out for a couple of drinks after Day Two for some informal networking and to wind-down a bit.
Day Three - Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager Advanced Implementation
The third day of our training course takes in the heady and heavy aspects of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, working through the theory and practice of an advanced custom implementation.
Event Tracking, Form Tracking, Google Tag Manager best practice and funky custom tracking is all included. It's amazing.
- Morning Session 1: Google Tag Manager Part 1
- Morning Session 2: Google Tag Manager Part 2
- Afternoon Session 1: Advanced Implementation Workshop
- Afternoon Session 2: Tag Workflow Management
Day Three presupposes some technical knowledge, but you don't need to be a coder to understand everything -- the true value in advanced web analytics is knowing what's possible, not just in how to build it.
We give away a lot of our IP here and as such we reserve the right to restrict access to this day's course.
Please note that attendance at our training courses is subject to our terms and conditions.